Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Flannel Friday- Five Little Monkeys

My finger puppet version of 5 Little Fishies was such a hit this week, I decided to make a finger puppet version of 5 Little Monkeys. It was really simple to make- I just did a Google image search and found a monkey that looked like it would make a good finger puppet. I didn't use a pattern for my crocodile, which is why it ended up looking like a snake with teeth. As long as it can snap, I don't think kids will mind:



We sing:

Five little monkeys swinging in a tree
Teasing Mr. Crocodile- can't catch me!
Along comes Mr. Crocodile, quiet as can be
And SNAPS! that monkey right out of that tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Putt-Putt

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini golf station at a program earlier this summer was so popular that I decided to make an entire Mini Putt-Put...