Sunday, October 14, 2018

Big Kids Storytime: Birds

Bread & Butter
ABCs
Letter of the Week

Giggle Giggle Quack


Got a Feather
(to the tune of Clementine)
Got a feather, got a feather, got a feather on my [nose, toe, etc]
First I lost it, then I found it
Got a feather on my [nose, toe, etc.]

Vulture View


If I Was a Bird
By Old Town School of Folk Music on the CD Wiggleworms Love You

Bird Band


Storytime Challenge
Owl Opposites- we matched owls (big, cold, etc.) with their pairs (small, hot, etc). My coworker printed the owl cards, but I believe they came from the blog 1+1+1=1.

Library Doors
Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Putt-Putt

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini golf station at a program earlier this summer was so popular that I decided to make an entire Mini Putt-Put...