Sunday, October 14, 2018

Terrific Twos Storytime: Birds

Can't Wait to Celebrate
from Jim Gill's CD The Irrational Anthem
ABCs
Open/Shut Them
Count to 10

Balance the Birds


Where's Little Duck? felt game
Little duck is hidden behind one of several colored eggs- can we find him?

If I Was a Bird
By Old Town School of Folk Music in the CD Wiggleworms Love You

Breathing Ball


Ducks Away


Got a Feather
(to the tune of Clementine)
Got a feather, got a feather, got a feather on my [nose, toe, etc.]
First I lost it, then I found it
Got a feather on my [nose, toe, etc.]

5 Little Birds + felt board
(to the tune of 5 Little Ducks, learned from my coworker)
One little bird with feathers of blue
Flew beside a green one and then there were two.
Two little birds came singing in the tree
The red bird came and then there were three.
Three little birds wishing there were more
Along came the purple bird and then there were four.
Four little birds, happy to be alive
Found a little yellow one and then there were five.
Five little birds as happy as can be
Singing a beautiful song just for you and me!

Splish Splash Ducky


I Know a Chicken + egg shakers
From Laurie Berkner's CD Whaddaya Think of That?

Bubbles in the Air + Bubbles
Goodbye Train
Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Putt-Putt

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini golf station at a program earlier this summer was so popular that I decided to make an entire Mini Putt-Put...