Thursday, July 9, 2015

Flannel Friday: Sharks

I thought I’d dive right in (ha!) to my new blog with a Flannel Friday post. One of my co-workers and I are really into felt board stories and games, so when she made a shark puppet for her ocean themed storytime this Friday, I knew I had to share it!

She made it to go along with the song “5 Little Monkeys Swinging In a Tree” but will be using it as “5 Little Fish Swimming in the Sea”. We're not sure exactly where we heard the re-written lyrics, so if anybody has an answer, we'd love to link to it!
Start out with five fish:

5 little fish swimming in the sea
Teasing Mr, Shark- you can’t catch me!
Along came Mr. Shark, quiet as can be
And snapped that fish right out of the sea!


4 little fish swimming in the sea
Teasing Mr, Shark- you can’t catch me!
Along came Mr. Shark, quiet as can be
And snapped that fish right out of the sea!
[continue counting down until...]


No more fish!

Hopefully kids will like this one--they seem to love any sort of puppet, so it should be a hit! 

2 comments:

Mini Putt-Putt

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini golf station at a program earlier this summer was so popular that I decided to make an entire Mini Putt-Put...