Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Decorations: Don't Let the Pigeon Play With Paint!

I wanted to change up our back to school bulletin board today and the only book character I feel confident drawing is Mo Willems' pigeon so I planned to make a "Don't let the pigeon pick your books!" bulletin board. HOWEVER- I had no idea how to mix that special shade of pigeon greenish-blue. At the same time I was digging through our paint supply looking for enough blue, I thought, "why in the world do we have so much purple paint?" And a beautiful idea was born! (Plus I used the pictures of color-themed books to hide the holes from the school bus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Putt-Putt

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini golf station at a program earlier this summer was so popular that I decided to make an entire Mini Putt-Put...